Sunday, February 22, 2009

4A-GZ ECU

4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZE4A-GZ 4A-GZE 4AGZ 4AGZEPictures of 4A-GZU's ECU.

I took these pictures, so Maladar could check the possibility of same connectors/terminals between old MA70 Supra (86-88) and my MR2. The idea behind this is, that the AEM EMS might have the same connectors and there would be only minimum amount of wire-hassle to get the AEM box working with my car.

I googled for days to get even a half-decent picture of the ECU, but nothing. I don't know if had bad searchwords or something, but I got nothing. Even japanese pages were dead end.

So, here are the pictures of the ECU. Pins, bottom side, top side and everything. I had to leave the ECU hanging in the boot, because my utility shop didn't have the needed toolkit available. I really hope, that the Kamasa set I ordered is ready tomorrow.

My camera was in Copenhagen, so I had to borrow my mom's Sony. Turned out, that the Sony is a really nice camera. The EXIF says that it was a Sony DSC-W120.

No comments: