Monday, February 2, 2009

What next?

Right now I'm using some Honda plugs on AW11. The reason behind this is me being klutz as usual. AW11 was parked on a slope, which managed to be too steep to pump gas from the tank to the engine. We pulled a lot of parts off the car and installed Honda plugs before Maladar asked if we could roll the car on flat. On the flat, AW11 started normally. I was pissed, relieved and embarassed at the same time.

So, next:

Spark plugs. Iridium ones.

Front wing needs some love and care too, clearly a job for Mr. Mikkonen. Also, thermostat needs to be changed, timing belt, water pump, cooling fluid, cooling system cap, steering wheel, air filter and whatnot.

I have two new Pivot Compo-X gauges sitting in the garage, waiting for installation. I "borrowed" this picture from the net:



Lots to do. Can't wait.

No comments: