Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New parts and pictures

Aaaah, new plugs and new brake lines for MR2!

Maladar got me a set of NGK iridium plugs and WedsSport brake lines, and (as usual) I'm looking forward to install these.

Both sets should be for AW11, though I'm bit baffled with this plug heat range thing. N/A AW11 uses heat range 5, SC uses heat range 6 but HKS had heat range 7 plugs for SC.

Some kind of performance plug this HKS thing, I presume. I'll go with number 6, thats safe, at least :)

1 comment:

Maladar said...

Seven is better for you C-Rock :) When you go out to the track, your engine will heat up and the plugs too. When plugs over heats, it looses it's capability to ignite the mixture as it should, thus HKS has upgraded the heat rating from six to seven :)

Waiting for the track days with ya ^_^