Friday, April 3, 2009

Resurrection of March - first year of MR2

Maladar wanted to raise the dead today, so we headed to our underground hideout.

Resurrection started with open wound surgery, added with insane amounts of electricity and water!

More pictures and a short clip of once again living March (insert evil laughter here) in Forward March blog.

edit: I just noticed, that this post is kind of anniversary post, as I started this blog about a year ago.

It's been a joyride, I can't say anything else. Now I know a lot more about cars in general and even more about this little old car.

I have to thank Maladar, Widric and Beldin for every bit of help they gave me. Greetings go to Vili, Choppaa, Richardo of Ferrari, Setä & Täti Koponen and Masaki. Greets to JDM Kongo too ;)

2 comments:

Maladar said...

Wihii! You are very welcome my friend!

Anonymous said...

Cheers from JDM-Kongolaiset with a nice vtec-roaarrr :D