Wednesday, May 27, 2009

License plate holder

Maladar built me a license plate holder!

I bought some aluminium and Maladar (using magic, I don't think there is any other way) put together a really beautiful plate holder.

We had to saw my license plate slightly, it was full 2cm too tall to fit nicely in the right spot, so now I have a modified (modified = illegal => I will get 2 years of electric chair if I get caught) license plate (letters and numbers still intact) and constant fear of police figuring out what we have done. The point in the modifying was to make it look like the lower part is behind some plastic, and I think we succeeded well, because I did a random blind test with a friend of mine. He thought it really was behind the plastic thingy, until I showed him.

Consequences are easy to get around. I just need to tell the police, that I didn't know it was illegal to modify the plate and promise to get a new one, it costs something like 20 euros.

We saw some hares. :)

No comments: